Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another new blog and facebook page!

I personally am loving all of the singing time blogs out there! I just found this brand-new blog that someone linked to on the yahoo groups page.

(If you are not a member, you should join! It's an awesome resource!!)

The blog is called "Singing Testimonies". It only has two posts up, but quite a few ideas. One I think I will use this sunday.

Also, I have started a facebook page so we can better share ideas and ask questions. I receive lots of questions and great suggestions via the comments on this blog, but I'm afraid many do not see these suggestions. I hope the facebook page will be a better source.

You can check it out here. Let me know what you think!
*Remember, it was just created...so there's nothing there yet! That's where YOU come in!*

1 comment:

  1. Hi again. I have emailed you a word quiz activity for the seniors and teachers. It lists words from the song "come follow me" on one column, and lists the definitions on a second column (shuffled). Task = to figure out which definitions match which words.
    If you have trouble posting it, people can email for a copy.

    ReplyDelete