Friday, February 27, 2009

My eternal family, verse 2

I had some requests to do verse 2, even though I am not planning on teaching it.

I've actually seen lots of great flip-charts for this verse, so if you don't like this one, I'm sure you can find one you do like. Carrie has a great one here too.

You can download my version of the flip- chart to verse 2 here. I did not include the chorus, since it was on the last visual file.


We have stake conference this week, so I get a break! But as for the following week, I don't really have any great ideas. I didn't get as far as I'd like with the song last week, so we'll just be playing games to review the phrases, like turning over pictures, or mixing them up and having the kids put them in the correct order by the time we finish singing the verse.

However, because there are 5 sundays this month, the presidency is giving me the entire singing/sharing time for music, so I'll have to come up with something really awesome. :) If your primary doesn't have something special to do on 5th Sunday's, you might ask if you can have the time, especially since it's really hard to teach these songs with just 10 minutes each week!

2 comments:

  1. Tia--
    You are seriously awesome and turning me into a lazy bum. . .doing all my hard work. . .jeez. You are MY HERO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to look at your visuals and the link is too old can you send me your visuals for My Eternal Family v1 and v2? elizabethrene(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete