Thursday, December 31, 2009

January: week 1

Okay, so I'm not starting the year off very well with my resolutions..., but I found this idea on The Crazy Chorister, and thought it was just exactly how I would want to present this song and theme for the year.
Click HERE for her idea of introducing the song. I always struggle with presenting reverent songs, as I'm always trying to get kids active and involved. So, I'm going to be weak on my first week (haha) and copy her idea. Thanks Crazy Chorister! 

As far as the story goes, I found this great summary on sugardoodle.net from Cara (click here)

I cut and taped this story to the back of various Gospel Art Kit pictures, as follows: GAK 314, 315, 316, new GAK book 84.







I've got an idea for next weeks' reinforcement of the song, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment