Sunday, June 14, 2009

overheard at our house...and your primary?

This is a personal post, but thought my fellow choristers might get a kick out of it.

I have a 3 year old sunbeam, boy. He loves to sing around the house, and usually, it's one of the primary songs. Usually, it's just a phrase of the song that he'll sing over and over.

Today, he was singing a new variation to My Eternal Family

It went like this

"I am a builder, YES WE CAN!"




If you have ever seen "Bob the Builder" you'll get this. :)

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I'm so sad that you're leaving! I've been "out" having a baby for the last month and have just started coming back to my favorite primary music singing time blogs. I must say that yours is one of my very favorites!! I've gotten so many ideas from you in particular. Thank you so much! I hope you continue to post ideas even if you aren't called as the primary choirester in your new ward. Thank you thank you thank you!! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cute! It sounds like something a Sunbeam would come up with :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trisa-I look at this blog all the time for ideas! I had never made the connection, though, between the Trisa Perry on this blog and the PerryParty3 leaving comments on our blog. Wow, small world! Thanks for sharing your ideas. This calling is so much easier when you have all these great online resources!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't really watched much Bob the Builder but my 4 yr old son calls that song the "Bob the Builder song." Too cute!

    ReplyDelete